All are growing well. I initially collected 3 eggs and hatched them in my special 'hatching container'.
When they hatched I put them onto a small branch of milkweed that I had brought into the house and placed in water. When you cut milkweed and put it in water, you need to gently smash the ends of the stems so they're a little split. This allows plenty of water into the stems, otherwise the stems and leaves will just droop and die. When you smash the ends of the stalks and put them in water, they live well for weeks.
To my delight there were already 2 eggs on the leaves I brought inside, which is how I ended up with 5.