Unfortunately there's a 'but' because she arrived with only three legs.
Whilst her left side front leg was there, her right side front leg was just a tiny stump. She did everything perfectly, in her emergence, however I noticed immediately that there was something wrong because she had trouble clinging to the empty chrysalis skin.
I immediately transferred her onto a little pad of foam on a toothpick, that I keep nearby in case of emergencies, and she happily settled onto that.
Before long she had pumped out her wings and had rolled her proboscis in and out to join up the two halves.
When there's a problem during their emergence, I've found that butterflies can more easily cling to the foam without slipping off and, being attached to a toothpick, it just pokes into the florists foam block that I use in the caterpillar castle.
Other than that, our new girl seemed just fine. She flew off to her butterfly life and although did have a few 'clinging on' issues, around some plants, I am hoping she'll be alright.